Zaluchchia orphanage is home to children and young people with special needs – they have intellectual and physical disabilities. They are orphans or children deprived of parental care. Zaluchchia orphanage is an institution of the 3rd – 4th type – all children residing there have intellectual disabilities and/or psychological disorders; most of them are physically handicapped, they cannot move independently or take care of themselves.
You can get to know the children and young people here.
General information as of 25 February 2016:
- Total number of orphans – 124
- Number of orphans aged up to 18 – 42
- Number of orphans aged over 18 – 82
- Youth department: available
- Neuropsychiatric department: none
- Director: Mykola Sukholytkyi
- Deputy Director: Yuriy Kostashchuk