Coordinator: Þë³ÿ Òîðêîíÿê / Juliia Torkonyak, (067) 340-53- 63
Date: 22 September 2017
Volunteers from Ukrainian Philanthropic Network have a possibility to visit orphans in Zaluchansk and Kolomyia orphanages every Saturday. They are looking forward to seeing every visitor who they can talk to and spend time with.
However, due to the fact that not every volunteer is able to pay for commuting to the orphanages, trips are not as often as they want them to be. We are starting fundraising for reimbursing the money to those people who want to visit orphans.
If you want to get a full or partial refund, you have to inform in advance by writing to email@example.com or call (067) 340 53 63 or (050) 344-57-78 (Julia).
If you travel by train, we give you 50% refund.
The report about collected money and spendings.
How to help?
1. Make donation with Visa or MasterCard bank card online:
2. Make donation on our account No. 5169 3324 0543 6935. Please indicate “Donation need 54-17” in comments (assignment) of the payment.
3. Make donation via any terminal of PrivatBank. To do this, you need:
- to come to the nearest terminal of PrivatBank, the address of which you can find on the website of the bank. Terminals are located not only in the branches of PrivatBank, but also in stores and other public establishments, which also work in weekends.
- to find with terminal our charity organization as beneficiary by ID No. 36498142. To do this you need to choose menu option “Other payments”, then option “…search by name or details…”, after finding us enter a code No. 36498142 in the field “ÎÊÏÎ” (National Classifier of Enterprises and Organizations) (a search result “Ukrainian Charity Network , CO” shall be displayed). You need to indicate number of this need No. 54-17 in the assignment of payment, which you have to change by yourself.
4. Make donation in any bank on the territory of Ukraine with the following details:
- beneficiary: CO “Ukrainian Charity Network “;
- ID (EDRPOU): 36498142;
- beneficiary’s bank: IF Branch of “PrivatBank” PJSC;
- bank code (MFO) 336677;
- account No. 26001060399676;
- assignment of the payment: Donation for need 54-17.
5. Make donation from abroad:
- on accounts for SWIFT international bank transfers (please indicate "Donation, need 54-17" in comments (assignment) of the payment):
- IBAN UA763366770000026004057000339 (for donations in USD);
- IBAN UA033366770000026008057001323 (for donations in EURO).