“Summer Angels”: not sweets, toys or clothes, but cuddles, love and attention
Zaluchany Orphanage is home for more than one hundred “special” habitants: little and older children, and also young handicapped orphans. They need permanent care, but critical lack of orphanage staff does not provide an opportunity to give enough attention to all children. Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Council during last few years could not provide orphans with the required number of workers to comply with state regulations.
Charity program “Summer Angels” is focused on solving that problem and lack of nurses for children. Our goal is to organize work and pay for it at least for four “additional” nurses to children – “Summer Angels”, hired at the expense of donations from benefactors that will be working in the orphanage on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Week of “Summer Angels” passed away in one breath
- Walks, poems, football and construction set with “Summer Angels”
- “Summer Angels”: activities and walks with orphans
- Weekend Activities of the “Summer Angels” with the students of Zaluchchya boarding school
- Wonderful weekend of “Summer Angels”
- “Summer Angels” set the spring mood in Zaluchany Orphanage
- Positive change through the work of "Summer Angels"
- "Summer Angels" at Zaluchchya orphanage. Warm hugs
- A new addition to “Summer Angels” team and cheerful weekends!
- “Summer Angels” gave warmth and positive emotions to orphans of Zaluchany Orphanage again
All news you can find HERE.
Volunteers from Toronto: Carlos Perez and Galyna Kokhan, Ewa and Karol Jedrzejewscy, Janina and Jurek Trojanowscy, Luba and Eskender Bekmambetov, Julita and Steve Mahun, Jurek and Maria Antoniv, V.J and Kumarini, Carol Ireland and Ted Evans, Svitlana and Ihor Derenkiv, Evelyn and Craig, Ashley and Milad, Emily and Enriqu helped to establish that program. First donation in the amount of $2,846 was collected on Charity dance master classes of salsa, held by Carlos Perez.
On December 23, 2016 ð. first “Summer Angel” Oksana Pavlychko started working in the Orphanage.
Contacts, reports, information for help
Coordinator of the program “Summer Angels”: Vira Havryltsiv, tel. (095) 578-51-24
Report of donations collected and expenses
How to help?
1. Make donation with Visa or MasterCardbank card online:
2. Make donation on our account No. 5169 3324 0170 9194 (PrivatBank card). Please denote “Donation for the program “Summer Angels” in comments (assignment) of the payment.
3. Make donation via any terminal of PrivatBank. To do this, you need:
- to come to the nearest terminal of PrivatBank, the address of which you can find on the website of the bank. Terminals are located not only in the branches of PrivatBank, but also in stores and other public establishments, which also work in weekends;
- to find with terminal our charity organization as beneficiary by ID No. 36498142. To do this you need to choose menu option “Other payments”, then option “…search by name or details…”, after finding us enter a code No. 36498142 in the field “ÎÊÏÎ” (National Classifier of Enterprises and Organizations) (a search result “Ukrainian Charity Network, CO” shall be displayed). You need to denote: “Donation for the program “Summer Angels” in the assignment of payment, which you have to change by yourself.
4. Make donation in any bank on the territory of Ukraine with the following details:
- beneficiary: CO “Charity fund “Ukrainian Charity Network “;
- ID (EDRPOU): 36498142;
- beneficiary’ bank: IF Branch of “PrivatBank” PJSC;
- bank code (MFO) 336677;
- account No. 26001060399676;
- assignment of the payment: “Donation for program “Summer Angels”.
5. Make donation from abroad:
- on PayPal (please denote "Donation for the program "Summer Angels" in comments (assignment) of the payment): email@example.com
- on accounts for SWIFT international bank transfers (please denote "Donation for the program "Summer Angels" in comments (assignment) of the payment):
IBAN UA763366770000026004057000339 (for donations in USD);
IBAN UA033366770000026008057001323 (for donations in EURO).