Give disabled orphans a chance to get education and fulfill themselves!
Life of disabled orphans in orphanages is sufficiently uniform — holiday concerts preparing, surrounding grounds cleaning, embroidering and drawing. Human has no full opportunity to be in progress, learn new kinds of activity, and gain new knowledge and skills or to fulfill him or herself in such conditions.
As to social orphanages, pedagogical staff is absent at all or there is an extreme lack of workers for giving all orphans opportunity to study. This is not the problem of certain orphanages, but the problem of absurd state policy and “miserable” budget financing of orphanages.
It is commonly known that art has therapeutic effect on mind of child with special needs and even needed for retarded children. Thus, orphans have to work with psychologist, who will be systematically working with children. In particular, psychologist will be holding developmental and art-therapeutic activities for disabled orphans from Kolomyia Orphanage.
Creativity helps to develop mind, attention, reading and writing skills. These activities may become “a bridge” to get formal education, in particular, upon personal program. Psychologist also will be working with orphans of Pohonia Psychoneurological Orphanage, where, in particular, elder girls are taking from Kolomuia Orphanage to. Psychologist will be helping them to adapt to new conditions, gain knowledge and skills that are necessary in adult life not only in orphanage, but out of it in different situations. These activities will be promoting better process of socialization and gaining skills of communication with surrounding people.
- Correction and development activities and dance and movement therapy in Pohonia orphanage
- Discussion of preparation to New Year and creative works of Pohonia Orphanage orphans
- Art-therapy and individual counseling with psychologist in Pohonia orphanage
- Training, psycho-correctional activities and workout in Pohonia Orphanage
- Birthday of Pohonia Orphanage orphan and doing psychological exercises
- Guests in Pohonia Female Orphanage
- Sports and development activities outside and scream therapy
- Drawings of orphans as the way of evaluating their emotional state
- Activities with Ukrainian Charity Network applied psychologist and a concert on the occasion of the International Day of older persons
All news about psychologist’s work you can find HERE.
How to help?
1. Make donation with Visa or MasterCard bank card online:
2. Make donation on our account No. 5169 3324 0170 9194. Please indicate “Donation need 43-16” in comments (assignment) of the payment.
3. Make donation via any terminal of PrivatBank. To do this, you need:
- to come to the nearest terminal of PrivatBank, the address of which you can find on the website of the bank. Terminals are located not only in the branches of PrivatBank, but also in stores and other public establishments, which also work in weekends;
- to find with terminal our charity organization as beneficiary by ID No. 36498142. To do this you need to choose menu option “Other payments”, then option “…search by name or details…”, after finding us enter a code No. 36498142 in the field “ÎÊÏÎ” (National Classifier of Enterprises and Organizations) (a search result “Ukrainian Philanthropic Network, CO” shall be displayed). You need to indicate number of this need No. 43-16 in the assignment of payment, which you have to change by yourself.
4. Make donation in any bank on the territory of Ukraine with the following details:
- beneficiary: CO “Ukrainian Philanthropic Network”;
- ID (EDRPOU): 36498142;
- beneficiary’ bank: IF Branch of “PrivatBank” PJSC;
- bank code (MFO) 336677;
- account No. 26001060399676;
- assignment of the payment: Donation for need 43-16.
5. Make donation from abroad:
- on PayPal (please indicate “Donation, need 43-16" in comments (assignment) of the payment): firstname.lastname@example.org
- on accounts for SWIFT international bank transfers (please indicate "Donation, need 43-16" in comments (assignment) of the payment):
IBAN UA763366770000026004057000339 (for donations in USD);
IBAN UA033366770000026008057001323 (for donations in EURO).